I like you, anon.
- John Green: Good morning, Hank!
- John Green: Imagine others complexly!
- John Green: All preordered copies will be signed!
- John Green: Use your words!
- John Green: The truth resists simplicity!
- John Green: Books belong to their readers!
- John Green: I am in an airport.
Mobile blogging is like the end slices of bread and you only use it when you’re really desperate
It’s fine. It’s not like I wanted to see Alex Carpenter, Jason Munday, Landon Austin, and Mike Falzone, anyways.
- *pull out iPod*
- me: today, I'm gonna listen to other music besides Marianas Trench
- *plays Ever After*
- me: forget it
- Mom: Show me that music video!
- *sits quietly through half of it.
- Mom: This isn't anything like what I was expecting.
- Me: What were you expecting?
- Mom: Um, I don't know. I just thought it's be a little...darker.
- Me: Yeah. That's not really their thing.
I’m not sure if I’m prepared to click on the Marianas Trench tag tonight.